Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Newbie Question And Net Info

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Newbie Question And Net Info
From: Dudley Hurry <jhurry@austin.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 00:06:08 -0500
Chuck and Stewart,

I missed the original question but there still is a TenTec net on 20 meters
and one on 40 meters.   I can speak only for the 20 meter net as a net
control,  but any TenTec question is welcome there, from any ham or send me
an email and I will pass it on to the net..

TenTec Users Net
Freq -  14.329
Time -  4:30 PM/ 1630,  Tennessee (Eastern) time

Glad to help out, and we have net control stations all over the US.

73,
Dudley
WA5QPZ