Re: [TenTec] ORION BCI (Getting up for breakfast)

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ORION BCI (Getting up for breakfast)
From: Jerry Volpe <kg6tt@tomorrowsweb.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 13:32:14 -0700
Yes, that may be true, but what I find is that with my fine Ten-Tec gear
awaiting me I often simply forget all about breakfast and get right to
it... so I guess if the Orion had that feature it would be the one
feature I wouldn't use... But I wouldnt begrudge the rest of you having
it! :)

73,
Jerry, KG6TT