Re: [TenTec] Orion 1st Year of Use

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 1st Year of Use
From: Able2fly@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 15:44:39 EDT
In a message dated 6/1/2005 2:59:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
n4lq@iglou.com writes:

Yes I think it would be a great idea for everyone to give the Orion a
try. After all, it's got a 30 free day trial period. Shipping to and
from should be less than $100 total for most of us in the USA. Order
one, use it for a few weeks then send it back. Be prepared to pay that
credit card bill though since it usually takes a while for credits to
post. Now don't feel guilty about doing this. TenTec advertises their
rigs this way and they are prepared for returns.

Go on Steve, just what do you think that will accomplish?
I think this would be a great idea for you: have yourself a little
sabbatical from the hobby, you just might return with a different perspective.

Bill  K3UJ

TenTec mailing list