[TenTec] Omni D & PSU For Sale

To: Tentec <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni D & PSU For Sale
From: Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX <RMcGraw@Blomand.Net>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 17:33:02 -0500
I'm cleaning off the radio bench.  I've a very clean and operational Tentec
Omni D model 546 s/n 0427 along with the matching power supply model 252 Mo
that I no longer need or use.  Overall, the transceiver is very clean inside
and out.  The PTO is smooth and not stiff.  No options or accessories
installed.  The power supply has evidence of repair or replacement of the pass
transistor.  It operates well, regulates well and even the pilot lamp over the
meter works.  The transceiver will be shipped in a Tentec box with Tentec
packaging.

I'm taking offers.  Will sell to the highest offer received between now and
June 15.  I'll make some pix and have available by request.  Shipping to USA
destination only, double boxed.  Estimated shipping cost for both pieces is
$39.00

Please reply direct and not to the "re-director".

73
Bob, K4TAX

RMcGraw@Blomand.net