Re: [TenTec] purchase question Pegasus

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] purchase question Pegasus
From: "ralph" <rhowes@greenapple.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 16:37:00 -0400
I want to thank all who responded to my inquiry about buying a Pegasus. I
really appreciated the input. There seemed to be about 1/2 who had a lot of
warnings and the other 1/2 just loved it. I must say that I also subscribe
to the Icom reflector and this is the busiest reflector that I have ever
been on. I also have a TT Omni-C w/ matching power supply and a TT key. I
really like the TT people. I have gone to the last 3 hamfests in Tenn. Maybe
I'll get to see one of you there this year. Again thanks to all for your
help with providing input.
Ralph Howes
Lancaster, OH

TenTec mailing list