Re: [TenTec] Orion NR problem

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion NR problem
From: Duane A Calvin <ac5aa@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 21:56:29 -0500
Just so y'all know, my comments below on the fw bug on the Orion do not
indicate any flagging of enthusiasm for this radio.  I have never owned a
better rig, nor hoped to own one this good.  I'm glad it's a TT, because
I know they will stand behind it.  The work on fw 2.0 is particularly
good news since it seems a number of usability enhancements will come our
way when it is released.  I'm very pleased!

        73,  Duane