[TenTec] Jupiter Ergonomics?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter Ergonomics?
From: Dale Saukerson <dsaukers@mn.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 21:34:59 -0500
Hi.

Those of you with Jupiter's, how do you find the operating ergonomics?
Does the lack of dedicated AF/RF (or other controls) continue to bug
any of you?

I look at pics and find it strange to imagine operating a software
driven radio. I'm getting back in the game after a 10+ year absence.
I'm used to dedicated controls (esp AF/RF) and don't expect to have a
menu button or multi control. I had a Corsair and IC-745 back then. I
just finalized a purchase on this list for a Corsair II.

The Corsair II is an interim purchase perhaps till I figure out just
what (or how many) rig(s) I want again.