[TenTec] Omni C serial number question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni C serial number question
From: "bob tadlock" <res0tsxi@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 22:05:39 -0700
 Hi everyone .   I have a recently purchased Omni C  with a serial
number of just over 3900 .  Just curious as to how high they went for
that model .  My radio was sold new in 1982  which I believe may have
been the last year ?   Not sure about that though ,  anyway , I thought
maybe someone had done some research on one of their radios and knew
when the last one was made and approximately what the serial # was .  I
did some research on the internet but its pretty vague with no numbers
given .  I guess a call to Ten Tec would answer my question , but maybe
one of you on the forum has been through this before  .

Thanks for any info and , 73
Bob Tadlock  WD6GLA