[TenTec] Orion panel readability

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Orion panel readability
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 10:05:14 -0400
N6AJR wrote:

 >I  use my gear and if sold, it goes the way it is,  I don't abuse it but
I do  use it.

         I do too Tom but I'm truly surprised
this bothers anyone who uses their gear much.
It didn't take me long to learn that VFO A is
to the left and VFO B is to the right (i.e. in
alphabetical order).  I also don't have problems
with the PH and CW jacks since my headphones are
always plugged in (what's a speaker?) and I use
the rear input for my external keyer input.  I
agree TT could have used a different connector
for the front panel PH and CW inputs, but it has
not been a major problem for me.

                                 73,  Bill  W4ZV

P.S.  I can also touch type without looking at
the letters on the keys!  :-)