Re: [TenTec] Should I buy an Orion now or wait?

To: tentec@contesting.com, doon@infoscientific.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Should I buy an Orion now or wait?
From: CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 14:34:19 EDT

My vote is to get one now.  You can be enjoying a new rig and learning  about
the  unique possibilites of this rig rather than waiting for  something
intangible.

do you want to save up for a cadilac and ride in 100% comfort, or spend  your
money now on a nice buic and enjoy 90% comfort while  saving for the  caddy.
I enjoy my new ( last month) purchase of the Orion, and used it  more than my
 8 other hf rigs combined.

MY thought is Go for it NOW, life is short, take advantage of opertunities
when the are presented.

Hi,  All.