[Top] [All Lists]

Re: [TenTec] Should I buy an Orion now or wait?

To: tentec@contesting.com, doon@infoscientific.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Should I buy an Orion now or wait?
From: CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Reply-to: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 14:34:19 EDT
List-post: <mailto:tentec@contesting.com>
My vote is to get one now.  You can be enjoying a new rig and learning  about 
the  unique possibilites of this rig rather than waiting for  something 
do you want to save up for a cadilac and ride in 100% comfort, or spend  your 
money now on a nice buic and enjoy 90% comfort while  saving for the  caddy.  
I enjoy my new ( last month) purchase of the Orion, and used it  more than my 
 8 other hf rigs combined.
MY thought is Go for it NOW, life is short, take advantage of opertunities  
when the are presented.
In a message dated 6/16/2005 10:38:13 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,  
dospicos@worldnet.att.net writes:

Hi,  All.
>     As I am new to this reflector, if this  has already been discussed
> please forgive me. If I step on some toes,  please forgive me and please
> bear with me.
>   I am contemplating the purchase of an Orion in the near future.  My
> question for all you TT and Orion fans is should I purchase one now  or
> wait? I ask this because ...

TenTec mailing list

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>