[Top] [All Lists]

Re: [TenTec] Should I buy an Orion now or wait

To: tentec@contesting.com, kg6tt@tomorrowsweb.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Should I buy an Orion now or wait
From: CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Reply-to: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 23:04:44 EDT
List-post: <mailto:tentec@contesting.com>
In a message dated 6/17/2005 7:50:30 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,  
aldermant@alltel.net writes:

Hmmmmm...if one is not going to touch any of the programmable options  for
six months, how does one ascertain, within 30 days, whether or not the  rig
is 'good enough' to keep?

Look in the book for the Master reset command, then have a ball, mess  it up, 
 reset, mess it up again and Reset.  and write down you  favorite settings.. 
then reset.....  tom N6AJR
TenTec mailing list

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>