Re: [TenTec] TenTec 1202 wattmeter

To: <W8EK@speakeasy.net>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec 1202 wattmeter
From: "Stuart Rohre" <rohre@arlut.utexas.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 18:46:02 -0500
Hi,
I have the meter.  It is simply the Monimatch pick up for VHF/ UHF, and for
HF it is the Stockton circuit.  Google on Stockton power meter, and on
Monimatch SWR meter.  In front of the meter is a set of two op amps for
amplification.  Pretty much the same circuit as any 741 type op amp meter
amplifier widely shown in handbooks.

The Ten Tec meter specifically is not shown on the web to my knowledge,
since it is a copyright protected design still in production.

There are separate connectors for HF and for VHF. Pretty basic circuit wise.
Stuart
K5 KVH