Re: [TenTec] re should i buy an orion now

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] re should i buy an orion now
From: "Bernard(wtrone)" <wtrone@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 20:59:45 -0500
    I would strongly recommend that you read the Orion manual at least
twice.

    Once, before you buy it.

    Second, after you have had a chance to play with it for a couple of
hours.

    If you think that you can use all of the Orion's capabilities and
features without reading the manual, then you are really kidding yourself.
I sometimes wonder if part of the problems that we hear about are the result
of an operator NOT reading the manual.

    Every time I read it, I learn something else.

            73,

            Bernard, WA4OEJ