Re: [TenTec] service

To: <kg6tt@tomorrowsweb.com>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] service
From: "RLW" <weave2@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 12:29:43 -0400
Gee wiz, I have used Ten Tec service for at least eight rigs for check ups
and to fix specific problems given these were used rigs.  Always got them
back per their quoted date.  Ever compared the cost of Ten Tec service to
the others...much more reasonable from my experience.  Any time I called I
got thru to the person working on the rig and could get an understanding of
the problem...extremely good communication!  As for the Orion postings,
would the owners of these rigs do a little survey and share the top features
they value most and use 80% of the time and do these work consistently? From
reading all the postings and comments from a user, it seems the receiver is
one of the best out there.
Thanks,
Rick K8RLW