Re: [TenTec] Why are so many following this list unhappy?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Why are so many following this list unhappy?
From: "Lawrence Stoskopf" <stoskopf@tri.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 19:02:30 GMT
I follow several lists besides this one such as the SDR.  Seldom do I see so
many just complaining.  This is a good forum for help, what's new,
adjustment tips, etc.   But it gets bogged down with whining.  Can we just
get back to the tech stuff and just have a FAQ of addresses you can go to if
you want negatives.  This is a great rig and if you want color add N4PY or
Ham Radio Deluxe and you can do what you want for very little money.

N0UU