[TenTec] F/S Very clean PM-3, 210 PS, S-30, & AC-4

To: "Ten Tec List" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] F/S Very clean PM-3, 210 PS, S-30, & AC-4
From: "George Maier" <George@MaierGroup.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 21:15:19 -0400
I've decided to offer my vintage PM-3 Power Mite and matching accessories to
the great folks on this list, before going elsewhere....

PM-3 Power Mite - in excellent condition.  All original, unmodified, as
close to collector quality as it gets.  $125.00 + ship cost

210 Power Supply - Not a scratch anywhere - $45.00 + ship cost

S-30 Signalizer with audio filter - Pristeen is the only word for this
unusual accessory, which brings out the best in the PM-3. $65.00 + ship cost

AC-4 SWR Bridge - This works OK, but some doofus added UHF connectors to the
rear panel, and there is a scuff mark on the top cover, but not a bad one.
$16.00 + ship cost.

Everything is in very good working order, and docs are included for all but
the S-30, which is available from Ten Tec for a modest fee. Photos are
available via email, on request. The PM-3 buyer will have the first right of
refusal on the power supply.  The S-30 includes the original box.

73 & thanks for the read....

George - K1GXT