[TenTec] 253 autotuner for sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 253 autotuner for sale
From: "K7GA" <k7ga@centurytel.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 10:14:49 -0700
Hello group,
Have a 253 autotuner with a fried input board and
probably the vacuum relay.  Looks like somebody
tried to tune in high power.  Got it as a project to
go along with my OMNI 6+ and HERC II, but have
decided to go another route for antenna tuning.
Cosmetically excellant on the front, a few scratches
on the cabinet.  Other than the input board and
relay, everything else, including the control circuits
look like new.  Great as a parts tuner for your existing
253, or a project for a serious tech.  The factory does
not have stuffed or blank input boards unfortunately, or
I would have had this up and running asap.  $225 plus
shipping.

Also have a new-from-factory relay and capacitor
switching board.  $50 plus shipping

Anybody interested I can do jpg pictures or answer any
questions.

Answer direct to k7ga@centurytel.net
or phone:  360-665-5599 home;   360-244-9099 cell;