Re: [TenTec] ARRL Review of FT9000

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ARRL Review of FT9000
From: "Toby Pennington" <toby423@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 22:14:38 -0400
Tommy makes a good point!   There is something to be said and appreciated
about a rig that is problem free and just operates each and every day
without a burp.  It may not have the best specs on receive,  but it seems to
never fail and every function operates just as it is supposed to. No
surprises from day to day just good solid performace.

 Toby  W4CAK