Re: [TenTec] OT: Annecke Antenna Matchboxes (VERY Long)

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Annecke Antenna Matchboxes (VERY Long)
From: Curt <k3ey@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 16:45:05 -0700 (PDT)
 Good article...

My only comment is this: If one is not a machinist like myself or mechanical,
also like myself then one must try to find one of those tuners you just told me
about in a personal email go for 2 grand nowadays. Or, maybe look at Nye Viking
or Pulsar another German product, whose owner is a hard headed pure German
indeed. Regardless, these tuners are extremely expensive. You could also go out
a buy a B&W folded dipole and a good used legal limit amp for the same money
and have just as much efficiency or you could get real and just buy some
reasonably priced coax and forget all this nonsense.