Re: [TenTec] WTB: Corsair I OR II

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] WTB: Corsair I OR II
From: Anthony Luscre K8ZT <aluscre@neo.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 11:15:33 -0400
Curt I have a Corsair I in very good shape. It includes the 500hZ CW filter.
There is one very small ding on upper right rear corner of the case and
one very small scratch on top of case. I can provide detailed pictures.
Radio is in very good operating condition.
Includes the original operating manual and power cable only (or I offer
a Ten Tec power supply if interested. I have both the 280 and 961 models)
I am asking $325 for radio plus shipping
I am asking $85 for 280 PS plus shipping
I am asking $160 for 961 PS plus shipping

Thanks
Anthony

Curt wrote:

>Looking for the Corsair one or two, prefer the two and
>would love to have the filters included as well as the
>PS. The external VFO would be nice but I can live
>without it.
>
>Serious buyer for the right station priced reasonably.
>I can paypal for instant payment or do the check or MO
>thing.   Check eBay via my call and a look at my
>feedback will verify my integrity.
>

>Curt/k3ey
>
>412-860-9250

     Anthony A. Luscre