[TenTec] Terrible Orions, horrible policies and one obvious solution

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Terrible Orions, horrible policies and one obvious solution
From: Leo Bricker <texasexpediter@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 13:58:16 -0700 (PDT)
Reading all the posts in this forum make it crystal clear the Orion is
a terrible product and the problem is compounded by TT policy to accept
returns. Obviously nobody should have to keep/use a horrible radio and
nobody should be subject to capricious decisions regarding a return.
Equally obviously, those who are dissatisfied with their Orion should
ship it to me as quickly as possible. I'm not going to give you any
grief over choosing to part with an obviously terrible radio. You've
suffered enough already. I'll even pay the shipping charges to get the
radio here. Not only that, I won't think any less of you for getting
rid of the radio.

I'm not going to hold my breath though because if I was sent radios
then what would the sender have to whine/complain/moan about? Waaaah,
I've got one of the top ten radios of all time but it's only a 9.4 on a
scale of 10. Waaaah, I didn't pay 2.5 times as much to get one of those
YIK radios that will never progress or upgrade one bit from the way it
arrives. Waaaah, the company has chosen not to sit on their hands and
stay with my radio forever but instead to offer the next generation
radio while also providing an upgrade for mine. Waaaah, waaaah, waaaah.

Leo
truck 4958
73 KE5FJG

Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.