[TenTec] Model 938 PS AKA TPS Model PS-11

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Model 938 PS AKA TPS Model PS-11
From: "Rick Williams" <rick.williams@telus.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 09:25:50 -0700
According to the "Unofficial Ten-Tec Site"   http://www.qsl.net/tentec/

 -  938 Switching PS for Scout (Made by Duracom), 3lbs, $79

I have a Ten-Tec Scout transceiver but not the matching power supply. Best
of luck.

73,

Rick
VE7TK

Website:  http://www3.telus.net/ve7tk

------------------------
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 11:39:17 -0400
From: "Larry Keith" <kq4by@rocketmail.com>
To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>

My TPS Model PS-11 PS failed a couple of days ago. A Google search turned up
a posting, from this list, that indicates this is the same as the Ten-Tec
Model 938 and provide an address and telephone number for TPS. I called the
number, it was answered by a company called Duracom and they could not find
any data on this power supply. A call to Ten-Tec service produced no results
-- They say they send the PS back to the manufacturer for service. The
Ten-Tec manual listing does not include a Model 938.

So, would anyone happen to have a manual for either version? I would be
happy to pay for a copy..
73,
Larry
KQ4BY