[TenTec] mac os X

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] mac os X
From: "Rob Atkinson, K5UJ" <k5uj@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 12:33:54 +0000
have a look at these:

http://www.machamradio.com/

http://www.dogparksoftware.com/Macintosh_Amateur_Radio_Pr.html

in fact have a look at this page:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=mac+ham&btnG=Google+Search

hope you find something useful there.

I hate to say it but until more hams start using macs and/or linux you may
wind up having to get a cheap PC box, and dedicate it to ham stuff as a
stand-alone.

What I have done is use my mac for network stuff (email, web surfing,
downloading) and I run an old Win98 box by itself for an old dos logging
program, and any ham applications that are windows only.

that way i have the Windows functions without the windows vulnerabilities:
viruses, malware, spyware and so on.

rob/k5uj