Re: [TenTec] frequency stabilization (Orion)

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] frequency stabilization (Orion)
From: "Martin, AA6E" <martin.ewing@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 20:24:20 -0400
To answer my own question: I was probably thinking of the CT1DMK
reflock boards.  See http://gref.cfn.ist.utl.pt/cupido/reflock.html .

Orion's TCXO is a Siward TXO32 series part, as close as I can tell.
It does not seem to support voltage trimming.

73 Martin AA6E

--
martin.ewing@gmail.com
http://blog.aa6e.net