Re: [TenTec] voltage stablizer??

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] voltage stablizer??
From: Tommy <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 23:55:19 -0400
Hi Dave,

I was not aware that Phil/K4DPK had a voltage stabilizer kit, but I
do know he has a frequency stabilizer kit for the older Ten Tec rigs.
My good friend purchased one and installed it in his Corsair 2. His
Corsair 2 used to drift quite a bit, but none at all after he
installed the freq. stabilizer kit. If this is actually the kit your
talking about Dave, try contacting W9FCX - Lyle as he has the
experience with this kit, whereas I only have experience of hearing
Lyle's Corsair 2 before and after!

Tommy - W4BQF