Re: [TenTec] My Apology to TT's Customers

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] My Apology to TT's Customers
From: "Ralph Young" <ralry@chartertn.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 17:46:24 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: tentec-bounces@contesting.com [mailto:tentec-bounces@contesting.com]
On Behalf Of Robert Cleve
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2005 8:33 AM
To: TenTecRelector
Subject: [TenTec] My Apology to TT's Customers

I am the originator of the story that was posted on the TenTec Reflector and
which I subsequently posted on eHam's Forums/Company Reviews complaining
about TenTec refusing to honor my on-line purchase order for one of their
new Orion II transceivers.

I have been reading all of your posted comments, the pros and the cons, and
I would like all of you to know that it was never my intention to offend any
of the manufacturer's loyal customers, let alone unleash the firestorm of
controversy which ensued.  For having done this I now come to you with hat
in hand and on bended knee to offer each of you my most sincere apology.

I also wish to thank all of you who have taken the trouble of sending me
email expressions of support and understanding.   Apparently I was not a
lone voice in wilderness.  Thank you again.

I will also post this apology in the eHam Forums/Company Reviews section
where you can find details regarding the rest of my story.

73 to all and enjoy the hobby,

Bob.KW4CQ