Re: [TenTec] Astron RS-35M and Omni VI

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Astron RS-35M and Omni VI
From: "Byron J. Watts" <bjw@byron.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 22:01:24 -0500
i have ~heard~ a complaint that the Astron's only weakness is in it's AC
line switch, it dies after several hundred operations, the rest of the
supply will be fine but the switch will be shot.  if you have another
way of killing the power supply itself this would effectively bypass
that problem.  like i said, heard, not experienced.

KC0NPF