Re: [TenTec] [Norton AntiSpam] Re: Corsair vs. Orion (weak signal)

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [Norton AntiSpam] Re: Corsair vs. Orion (weak signal)
From: "Bob Henderson" <bob@cytanet.com.cy>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 06:39:26 -0000
Well that depends upon what it is zero beat with.  If it is zero beat with
your listening frequency, then you are correct, assuming the IMD product is
an unmodulated carrier.  However, I think zero beat in this context means
"on the same frequency as the signal you are attempting to receive". In that
case, the problem is rather more significant.

73

Bob 5B4AGN