Re: [TenTec] [Norton AntiSpam] Re: Corsair vs. Orion (weak signal)

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [Norton AntiSpam] Re: Corsair vs. Orion (weak signal)
From: "Bob Henderson" <bob@cytanet.com.cy>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 12:34:20 -0000
Utter nonesense.

If the incoming signal is on 14025 and the IP product is zero beat with it,
then that will be on 14025 too. If the wanted signal is CW and the IP is a
carrier, then whatever audible tone you choose to listen to the CW at,  the
interfering signal in the form of the IP carrier will produce the same tone.
If one understands that zero beat is a relative term then one would readily
understand this and how interference between the IP product and the wanted
signal will be caused.

73

Bob, 5B4AGN