Re: [TenTec] Mikes for old tentecs

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Mikes for old tentecs
From: "JAMES HANLON" <knjhanlon@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 09:59:17 -0600
Sarla,

I have an old Ten Tec Argonaut 505, the first generation, and I use an Astatic
D-104 with it.  It is, of course, a high impedance crystal or ceramic mike.
The one I use comes with the Astatic switched mike stand.  It works well.  If
you can't find the proper Ten Tec mike, you might consider a D-104.

Jim, W8KGI