[TenTec] Omni Six

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni Six
From: "John Francis" <g3lwi@johnros91.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 08:33:38 +0100
Hi There,  I recently deceided to have a look at my Omni Six, which had been
packed away in it box for a number of  years.  Glad that i did, because I had
forgotten just  how good it sounded.  So much so that that my other two rigs
have been relegated to the back burner.  I am awaiting for the option 1 mod to
arrive from Ten Tec.  Just as a matter of interest, would any of my American
cousins have any idea of the age of my Omni.  I got it some years ago from a
Silent Key sale and the Serial number is  90A10532