Re: [TenTec] Minimum Supply Voltage for Omni 6+

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Minimum Supply Voltage for Omni 6+
From: Charles Greene <crgreene@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 06:55:06 -0400
Mike,

I used my Omni-VI on several previous field days and I always had some
problems with it.  I called Ten Tec technical support and the gentleman
there told me the OMN-VI should not be operated on a battery as the voltage
was too low.  That's why I keep my Omni-VI in the shack and use my K2/100
on field day, which does work well on a battery.