Re: [TenTec] INRAD ROOFING FILTER FOR OMNI V

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] INRAD ROOFING FILTER FOR OMNI V
From: Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX <RMcGraw@Blomand.Net>
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 18:45:15 -0500
The processor is switched in and out of the circuit which is pre mike gain.
Backing off the processor control will also back the audio level down.  Turn
the processor control off and you have no audio with the processor
activated.  At least that's the way it works on my Paragon and Paragon II.

73
Bob, K4TAX