Re: [TenTec] Centurion Plate Current Meter

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Centurion Plate Current Meter
From: "Henry Pfizenmayer" <pfizenmayer@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 15:22:05 -0700
Mike - I fired up the Centurion -- The new plate meter is well damped --
With a final plate current of 600 ma it goes up to 667 ma and drops back to
600 ma - no undershoot with key up.

The grid / multimeter is not nearly as well damped -- With Ig set at 240 ma
steady state , key down it goes to just about full scale 400 ma , down to
160 ma , back to 280 ma , back down to about 180 ma  then two or three small
swings to 240 ma . This  is how the old plate meter was . As a matter of
fact I did not remember the new multimeter being that bad but maybe I just
did not look at it that closely --  FWIW -- Hank K7HP