Re: [TenTec] Using Wavetek test equipment

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Using Wavetek test equipment
From: "J. Reed" <jhreed@chilitech.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 20:22:50 -0400
Thank you Stuart, the load I was feeding was a lo-pass filter in
the 3 to 30 mhz range...  I just looked at the Int/ext switch and
there's only one pole switching to a BNC connector for external...
but in the internal position it doesn't feed anything.  I was just
wondering IF my unit was not standard but was designed/intended
to be driven by an external oscillator ONLY... On my other
Wavetek 5100, the internal TCXO is very observable and even
correctable by comparing to WWV by direct comparison... Could I
have 'special' order Wavetek 5130A?   Jim, W3RYJ

PS: I do have an external osc-driver in the form of a Z3801A...
     so no problem... just curious thats all.