Re: [TenTec] cw filters in omni

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] cw filters in omni
From: Steve Baron - KB3MM <SteveBaron@StarLinX.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 12:54:54 -0500 (CDT)
the Omni has space for 3 filters, the standard 2400 Hz SSB, a narrow 1800 Hz
SSB, and  500 Hz CW.  I would like to instead use the standard SSB, a 500 Hz CW
and  250 Hz CW in these three sockets.  Apparently need to equalize gain for
the two CW filters.

What are you realy  trying to do?----- Original Message -----