Re: [TenTec] 565 Orion v2.0 firmware released to beta testers

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 565 Orion v2.0 firmware released to beta testers
From: "Bob Henderson" <bob@cytanet.com.cy>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 15:15:00 -0000
I have never needed to be bound by a written contract in order to respect
confidentiality.  The lack of a specific NDA matters none.  I agreed with
Ten Tec I would not make public the content of discussions on the TTBUG
reflector and nor would I distribute copies of beta firmware.  That's good
enough for them and that's good enough for me.

Any Orion owner can apply to become a beta tester for the product's new
operating code.  If you're curious about what's new and you are willing to
contribute, then ask Ten Tec if you can become a beta tester.

73

Bob, 5B4AGN