Re: [TenTec] FW: 565 Orion v2.0 firmware released to beta

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FW: 565 Orion v2.0 firmware released to beta
From: CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 19:05:04 EDT

Silly me, I actually think Ten Tec, is going to address some of the issues
of the origonal Orion with the  ver 2 upgrade . I am not a long time  user  of
TT equipment, but they have answered the phone, mailed what I  ordered, and
answered my questions,.

It is also amazing how much better the Orion works as I gain experience  with
it. Why I have not had to do a reset on it in 2 months, now thay I under
stand it better, I guess the Orion has a higher learning curve and is able  to
figure out what I want now, as opposed to earlier.  I know I am  perfect so it
could not have been ME !!..

I guess we will have to see who is right, foolish me who thinks that Ten  Tec
will continue to do the right thing, or the nay sayers on the list who feel
they are let down because TT made a new radio.. we shall see..

Tom N6AJR

In a message dated 8/25/2005 3:51:41 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,