[TenTec] Paragon.

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Paragon.
From: Larry Belcher <k4cl@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 20:31:28 -0400
Greetings to the list,

I have a Paragon surplus to my needs.  It is a least a 9 and probably
more depending all your rating criteria.  It has all filters,  the
model 288 (1.8 kHz), Model 285 (.5 kHz), and Model 282 (.25 kHz).  It
has the Voice Readout option,  Model 257, the FM Adapter Model 256,
and the RS232 Interface option Model 258 installed.  The radio also
has the WB8BFS Giehl Chip version 3.0 installed.

This is a firm price of $1100.  If interested, please email direct
only for additional details and picture if requested.

Thanks for reading and best 73,

Larry, K4CL