Re: [TenTec] 516 noise blanker

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 516 noise blanker
From: Clark Savage Turner <csturner@kcbx.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 15:14:13 -0700
I don't have the Argo V (yet!!!) but every noise blanker I have in
every radio I've ever had will add some "distortion" to a strong
signal, especially in the presence of another strong signal anywhere
near the passband.  Adjusting the NB will certainly mellow it out so it
is not disturbing to most.

Clark
WA3JPG