Re: [TenTec] Info

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Info
From: Clark Savage Turner <csturner@kcbx.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 19:43:40 -0700
Hi Mike -

The S-30 was an audio amp with filters and speaker in a box to match
the very early Ten Tec rigs.  I don't know quite which rig it was built
to match, but it looks a lot like the Triton I and II, and a bit like
the original Argonaut 505.  It was probably more useful for the old PM
series rigs that needed the help to drive a speaker and needed the
filtering more.  Neat little box, I had one for a while and sold it
with my Argonaut 505.  Not many of them that I've seen.  Nice to add to
a Ten Tec collection :-)

Clark
WA3JPG