[TenTec] Omni VI owners!

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI owners!
From: Dave Clark <w8do@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 10:13:51 -0700 (PDT)
I have an excellent pair of Heil Headphones, with boom mike, set up for use
with the Omni VI or Omni VI Plus.  This headset has the HC-4 element,  Hiel
inline amp (needed for the Omni VI) and hand switch (not needed but nice).  All
cables and mike in "new condition".    I no longer have the Omni VI as it has
been sold for a new Orion.  If interested please contact me off line or send
your phone number.  This is an excellent system!   The inline amp powers off
from the Ten Tec mike jack for a clean looking arrangement.

Dave W8DO