Re: [TenTec] Looking for mint Paragon, Paragon II,Omni 6 + (564). or Omn

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Looking for mint Paragon, Paragon II,Omni 6 + (564). or Omni 6 Option 3
From: "NZ8J" <nz8j@woh.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 19:33:30 -0400
Does that include shipping???

Well, how is that old 'Goon doing? Expected to see it on QTH by now..... I
bet it's the best rig you ever had....

How you been feeling? About the same here, except been having pain real high
up in my chest almost in my neck, not sure what that's about.. if it doesn't
stop soon, I'll have to go back to see the Doc... I'm about tired of going
there...

Got a FT-857 and nothing else right now... tried another Onion, still the
same lots of problems... maybe the Onion II will be better...MK V Field down
the road... FT-847 back to it's owner.. now what???? Nothing left to buy but
vintage Ten Tec I guess..!!!!

send that $300 POS over here!!!!

Clawedmo