Re: [TenTec] Orion II

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II
From: "ChasW3KC" <w3kc@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 10:03:42 -0400
To me the ad in the new (October) QST seems fine. The front panel says Orion II
and the display is being peeled back to highlight the new TFT color display and
contrast it to the previous black and white. Other than the color display and 8
pin mic connector, wouldn't everything else new (roofing filter configuration,
software/firmware, etc.) be inside?
73 Chas W3KC

Rob said