[TenTec] Omni VI Pls LPF Board problem

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI Pls LPF Board problem
From: Jorge A Mejia <laussana@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 15:23:29 -0700 (PDT)
Has any one had the following  problem with an Omni VI
Pls ?

Suddenly I heard a countiniuos clicking of a relay on
the LPF board. Radio was  on stand by mode. When I
removed the top cover I saw that resistor R22 next to
K 11 relay  on the board was totally burned . I can
easily remove it and replace it but wonder if
something else may have caused damage to this
resistor.  Does anyone  have any suggestions.?

Jorge HK4CZE