Re: [TenTec] TT 238B Question(s)

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TT 238B Question(s)
From: "W1GOR" <W1GOR@Maine.RR.Com>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 13:51:38 -0400
You stated, "I have the transmission line connected to the balanced inputs
plus the extra wire going from one balanced terminal to the single-wire
terminal."

Why is the "...the extra wire going from one balanced terminal to the
single-wire terminal." ???  It seems to me that this 'extra wire' is
unbalancing a balanced feedline.

Re-read the TT instruction manual... Try removing the "extra wire"...

73, Larry - W1GOR