Re: [TenTec] Equipped Paragon II for sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Equipped Paragon II for sale
From: "Dorothy Winkles" <drwinkle@ci.maryville.tn.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 08:12:28 -0400
I think it would be better to look at the rig first.

>>> crooke@crooke.us 9/25/2005 10:00:04 PM >>>
Greetings,

I have a Paragon II, fully equipped with TenTec filters 282, 285 and 288
for sale.  It is in absolutely excellent condition.  I had not planned
on selling it, but if I can sell it by Tuesday, I plan on buying a used
Orion on Friday.  I have the manual and a hand mike, but not the
original box.  I will pack it very well however.  I am asking $1250
shipped UPS ground or FedEx ground CONUS.  My preferred payment is
PayPal, but if credit card funded, please add the surcharge.  Payment by
USPS money order is accepted, but would need to be here Tuesday, sorry
for the short notice.

It is a great rig, but the one day factory sale on Orions is calling me.

73, Jim KJ0C