[TenTec] Whirlpool Duet, Neptune, Orion

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Whirlpool Duet, Neptune, Orion
From: Don Rasmussen <wb8yqj@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 13:26:11 -0700 (PDT)
You're on the Whirlpool reflector too??? I LOVE that
list! ;-)

I expect the radio astronomers could feel the impact
of increased RFI just as light pollution has increased
in later years. I live near the Palomar Observatory
which -used- to be a great place to gather light...

from [Paul - W8KC] [Permanent Link][Original]

I subscribe to a couple of amateur astronomy websites.
 All my mail from those lists gets routed to a
separate email folder and not in my inbox. When I
miss-read the subject of this message, I initially
thought something went haywire with my filter
software.