[TenTec] For Sale: Omni 6+

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale: Omni 6+
From: "Mike, K9UW" <k9uw@wi-net.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 23:03:44 -0500
For Sale:  Ten-Tec Omni 6+ (#564) in FB shape, a 9.5+ in terms of both
appearance and performance, with no scratches or blemishes.

The rig has Ten-Tec 500 Hz CW filters in both IF's.  It also has a
Ten-Tec 1.8 KHz SSB filter, as well as BOTH of the Inrad 2.8 KHz SSB
filters and the Inrad SSB audio mod.  The original Ten-Tec SSB filters
will be shipped with the rig.  She also has a TXCO.   I am the original
owner and the shack is smoke-free.

I have the original box/packing material and manual.

$1700 plus shipping from 54406.  Would be happy to drive several hours
to deliver.  I'm in central Wisconsin

Available accessories:
TT 1201 desk microphone (kit version of the #705).   Works but the foam
wind screen is beginning to deteriorate ($40)

I also have the cables for the 6+ to fit the MicroHam MicroKeyer USB
Device Router ($35).

73, de Mike, K9UW
Amherst, WI
email:  k9uw at wi-net.com